The current version of the Mexico EPS is the second release of this tool. In 2016, an earlier version (1.1.4) of the Mexico EPS was released. This page allows you to download that model and access materials related to that release.
Prior Version Download
The old (1.1.4) version of the Mexico EPS is available here.
Prior Version Results
In 2016, a report with key findings and policy recommendations for Mexico based on analysis performed with the Mexico EPS was released. You may visit the report page on WRI’s website, or you may download:
- the full report, including the executive summary, in English
- the full report, including the executive summary, in Spanish
- the executive summary, in Spanish
- an infographic, in Spanish
- the technical appendix, in English
Prior Version Acknowledgements
The following people helped create the first adaptation of the EPS for Mexico (1.1.4). Individuals are listed alphabetically.
- Carlos Brown Solá, CTS Embarq Mexico
- Erika Ortiz, Centro Mario Molina
- Katie Ross, World Resources Institute
- Jeffrey Rissman, Energy Innovation LLC
- Juan Carlos Altamirano, World Resources Institute
- Julia Martinez, CTS Embarq Mexico
- Robbie Orvis, Energy Innovation LLC
- Taryn Fransen, World Resources Institute